Christ has no body on earth but yours,

No hands but yours,

No feet but yours.

Yours are the eyes through which

Christ's compassion for the world is to look out;

Yours are teh feet with which He is to go about doing good;

and yours are the hands with which He is to bless us now.


- Saint Teresa of Avila



Sunday, September 18, 2011

One very busy week to go

Well, it is 5 days before the trip to Argentina.  I fly out tomorrow morning for San Diego where we have our annual client conference all week.  My boss has graciously allowed me to miss the Thursday night outing so that I may, with any luck, get a good nights rest before leaving on Friday.  I will have a lot to do Friday to get ready for the trip, but it will get done.  A quick "thank you" to all of you who have supported me with your nice emails, monetary contributions to support the trip and most of all the prayers for a safe trip.  I am really looking forward to this trip.  These trips always help me remember that my focus should be on others and really brings to focus how incredibly blessed I am.  I an not sure what kind of internet access we will have, but I hope to update regularly.  So, more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment